We are able to carry both neutral and dangerous cargoes within Lithuania and abroad. At our disposal we have tanks with thermally insulated compressors with several sections. Capacity of the tanks is from 1 to 35 cubic metres.
ADR carriage of non-food liquid and chemically hazardous cargoes in ADR road tanks covers the following cargoes:
- Dehydrated ethyl alcohol (ethanol, bioethanol);
- industrial alcohol; methanol; other alcohols;
- oil products (petroleum, diesel fuel, kerosene);
- window washing liquid;
- mono-ethylene glycol (antifreeze);
- dissolvent; thickeners;
- different acids: Sulphur, salt, nitrogen;
- rubber; paints; glue;
- different chemical additives.